NightAlchemist Posted September 5, 2006 Posted September 5, 2006 For me, the most embarrassing thing that I've ever done was literally run full speed into the sliding glass door when I was 6.......and I ran into it again not long after that!! Another embarrassing thing was running into the corner of my door when I was talking to my friend Zoom-tush. That one hurt for awhile!!
sikaurai Posted September 5, 2006 Posted September 5, 2006 Yikes! Mine was very similar. . . I have two, actually. BUt the first one involved a very good friend asking me for advice on saving face. I offered very sage advice, followed by witty repartee, and then followed it up by turning around and walking into an open car door, practically jack-knifing over the edge! The second time involved me passing my driver's exam road test--just barely--and then throwing up in the ashtray when the instructor motioned me inside the building. . .
TheShinje Posted September 7, 2006 Posted September 7, 2006 [color=crimson] About 3 years ago, A filling in my back tooh fell out. Not wanting to go see the dentist. I decided to try and subsitute the filling with a little bit of tin foil. Little did I know that a fragment of the mercury-based filling was left in my tooh. Add to that the fact that the foil was well and truly stuck in there. Yeowch.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now