Delta Posted September 5, 2006 Posted September 5, 2006 [COLOR=#35425E]Ah, it seems that some avatars are not displaying correctly. I've cleared my cache, hit refresh, switched browsers, etc. but the avatar field still gives that "X's Avatar" message. Is OB still convalescing?[/COLOR]
Sakura Posted September 5, 2006 Posted September 5, 2006 [COLOR=Navy]Hm, that's interesting and I noticed that some other people are displaying that as well. I don't know if this is relevant but on the day that OB was fritzing, during one of the on periods I looked at a post of mine and saw a red X. I just re-uploaded the avatar and everything's been fine. But yeah, that's interesting ^^;.[/COLOR]
Charles Posted September 5, 2006 Posted September 5, 2006 I assume it's because of the primary hard drive failure in which all images added since the 28th were lost. [url]http://www.theotaku.com/news/view/the_apocalypse/1732/[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now