Up4anime Posted September 8, 2006 Posted September 8, 2006 Im right handed. Someone told me majority of the people in the world were(I dont know how true that is if it is true or not) But I wanted to know if you wrote with your left or right hand?
Albert Flasher Posted September 8, 2006 Posted September 8, 2006 [COLOR=Sienna]Yes, the vast majority of people in the world are right-handed. Everything from doors to hockey sticks are made for righthanded people, unless specified otherwise, as a result. I myself am not 100% sure if I'm left handed or right handed. I like to say that I'm ambitextrus; I'm equally useless with both hands. I write left-handed but in truth writing with my right hand is pretty much the same (A little less comfortable); which is either a testement to my terrible handwriting or an indication that I can use both hands. I play hockey with a left-handed stick, but, as with writing, it's pretty much the same with a right-handed stick. I just generally lack motor-skills and dexterity with both hands, really.[/COLOR]
Sinistra Posted September 8, 2006 Posted September 8, 2006 [SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Well, I'm left handed. My username Sinistra is latin for "left-sided" which I so wisely chose a while ago. O.o I'm horrible at writing with my right hand, if there was ever a time where my left hand wasn't available, I would be in a lot of trouble.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Charles Posted September 9, 2006 Posted September 9, 2006 Try to think of better topics. I think we can do better than asking people whether they are left or right-handed. I mean, who cares? Anyways, I'm a lefty but to be daring, I'm going to use my right hand to close this thread.
Recommended Posts