lord_brocktree Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 :excited: My favorite types: Dragon, Water, and Electric:excited: Sorry fire isn't my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
Nico Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 [SIZE=4]If only there was a dark dragon type![/SIZE]
Mina Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 [COLOR=sandybrown]I like[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]Dark, Dragon, Water and Ice. [/COLOR] [COLOR=sandybrown]The ones that make you feel cold.[/COLOR] You don't have to listen to this.:D
Char! Posted February 20, 2002 Posted February 20, 2002 I'd say #1: Fire:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: #2: Psychic #3: Grass (gives so many status ailments it's not funny... No, wait, it is...)
Andrew Posted February 20, 2002 Posted February 20, 2002 Why do so many people like the fire type? it sucks in my opinion, but that's just my opinion. I like Dark, Poisin, Ice and maybe something else. p.s. Water clean house with fire types!
Mina Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 Psychic types are cool cause they can win without making much physical contact. (most of the time)
Matt.D Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 [color=rainbow] Steel! Like my good buddy Steelix. And ground, also like Steelix and Sandslash, both my favorites. It annoys me that people pick their favorites out of power, without looking at the other aspects of the Pokèmon. Sure, Steelix isn't all powerful, but I like him becuase he looks cool, his cry is cool, and becuase he reminds me of myself.[/color]
Spikey Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 ah 1. fighting 2. electric 3. rock 4.ghost 3. dark
Guest Jana' Tolliver Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 I like dark, psychic, and ice types.:)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now