OtakuBoards

cell: saving lives

kakkarot ssj4

you know when cell is warming up for the cell games right...

and he goes into space and runs into a meteor shower and starts
to blow up meteors....

and then he meets up with a huge meteor and destroys it.. right..

well that meteor was big enough it wouldnt of desentigrated in the atmosphere and when it hit the earth..

the impact wouldve been devistating...

thats why cell saved lives...

Of course, then again, the meteor probably wasn't heading towards earth! and if it did, it might've landed somewhere where there were no people!

Guest Altron Gundam
Even if Cell did save lives...if he beat Gohan he would've done what the meteor would've done....annihilate the earth...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Even if Cell did save lives...if he beat Gohan he would've done what the meteor would've done....annihilate the earth... [/B][/QUOTE]

For god sakes, the meteor wasn't that big! It was just a few feet bigger then Cell, it wouldn't have cause alot of damage!

You forget that Cell wanted to kill everybody himself. Letting a meteor kill a few people would spoil some of his fun. Anyways most meteors burn up in the Earth's atmosphere so it probably wasn't any sort of threat to Earth. But it's just a television show, there's no need to put too much thought into this

Ok, well how do you kno that the meteor was heading to earth in the first place? I could hav been going the exact oppisite direction for all we know. Besides, even if it was, cell was not thinking about it. In fact, if he had, he would have just left it. All he really was doing was testing his new power that he accumualated with the saiya-jin cells in side him which made him stronger when he came back.