Engel Posted September 17, 2006 Posted September 17, 2006 [color=darkslategray][size=1]After having to re-install after an attempt to use MyWarcraftStudio to make my Orc into a Gnome, I watched the Opening Cinematic. The story is so rich, and the actual game (on PVP and Normal servers, at least) Stray so far away from the story. I want to make an RPG where it brings out the true story of WoW, and enhance it, and further it. Comments, please.[/color][/size]
Ozymandius Jones Posted September 17, 2006 Posted September 17, 2006 [COLOR=DarkOrange]I would love to have an RP based on WoW. My main is on a PVP server, a fact that I regret somewhat. But an RP based on the lore would be really neat. Were you thinking of doing something in the past - like with Illidan or the Burning Legion's attacks - or something more 'modern Azeroth'?[/COLOR]
Engel Posted September 17, 2006 Author Posted September 17, 2006 [color=darkslategray][size=1]I was thinking more of the War Front, y'know, PVP. And then something a bit different; cross faction raiding. Like a group of the RP's take a break from the constant fighting to band together and go do Molten Core or something because Ragnaros' forces broke out near Kargath and were travelling to Kharanos. Stuff like that. Open, but still having set objectives..[/color][/size]
Doublehex Posted September 19, 2006 Posted September 19, 2006 I think it will be cool if we had two alternate storylines, one for allinace, and one for horde, with both being connected and occuring at the same time.
Engel Posted September 20, 2006 Author Posted September 20, 2006 [color=darkslategray][size=1]I guess there's no one else interested? if there is, I might start writing it while I have time. -Engel.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now