sweet~chan18 Posted September 17, 2006 Posted September 17, 2006 [IMG] Picture 13.jpg[/IMG] that might be a bit hard to see :animeangr so heres another one [IMG] Picture 12.jpg[/IMG] It's inuyasha ^_^ did not take me that long to draw. [IMG] Picture 20.jpg [/IMG] Simba (lion king) What do ya think?
Azarath Posted September 18, 2006 Posted September 18, 2006 Wow. These are very good. Your very talented. Now I shall tell you what I think. 1. I like this Inuyasha pic.It looks like he's so calm for once.I saw something in the picture that looked a little faded out. 2. It's just like the first one but I can see it better.I like it a little better than the first one because you can see more of Inuyasha since it's lighter paper. 3. I don't see many drawings of Disney characters anymore.So I was pretty surprised. I like the way You have Simba's ears. But it still looks like something is a little faded out. That may just be the computer or something. Maybe you should put it on lighter paper. Besides those comments I like all your drawings.Plus you draw them just like the regular characters and that's something I like about them.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now