OtakuBoards

Need a lot of good advices

woody

Here's the stories

1. Two girls (A and B) like one guy. That guy knew A first, and he like A . B also like him, and she knew that he like A. B wrote A a letter saying that "she'll die without the guy." Should A let the guy go?

2. My cousin who's 16 right now, and her parent don't want her to date. She already have a boyfriend, and her parent don't like it. She warned her parent that if they push her too far, she'll run away. Last summer their family went on a vacation (out of U.S), and her parent went back to U.S first. They took all her paper like passport, re-entry, visa, so she can't go back to U.S. Is there a way to help her to get back to U.S? She's non-U.S citizen.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i]
[B]

2. My cousin who's 16 right now, and her parent don't want her to date. She already have a boyfriend, and her parent don't like it. She warned her parent that if they push her too far, she'll run away. Last summer their family went on a vacation (out of U.S), and her parent went back to U.S first. They took all her paper like passport, re-entry, visa, so she can't go back to U.S. Is there a way to help her to get back to U.S? She's non-U.S citizen. [/B][/QUOTE]

Your kidding right? her parents just left her in another country and won't let her back in. And how is it she was living there in the 1st place if shes not a US citizen. I mean, shes to young to have a work visa, and the US doesn't let entire familys in on just the parents work visa last time I check, though I could be wrong.

[B]Here's the stories

1. Two girls (A and B) like one guy. That guy knew A first, and he like A . B also like him, and she knew that he like A. B wrote A a letter saying that "she'll die without the guy." Should A let the guy go?[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Well, I think A should tell B that her and the guy like each other and that she's known him for a long time. B can get over it. Unless A and B are friends, then that makes the situation sort of difficult...[/color]

[color=indigo]My advice is probally no good, so my only good advice is probally not to take my advice but I will give it to you regardless)...

1. I think that depends if girl A likes the guy or not. If girl A likes the guy then girl B is out of luck for the time being. If girl A doesn't have a thing for the guy and wants to see girl B get the guy, then she should let him go (but that doesn't mean the guy will like Girl B automatically)...

2. I guess she could go to or call the US embassy...I don't understand the situation though, is she with family or something?? [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i]
[B]

Your kidding right? her parents just left her in another country and won't let her back in. And how is it she was living there in the 1st place if shes not a US citizen. I mean, shes to young to have a work visa, and the US doesn't let entire familys in on just the parents work visa last time I check, though I could be wrong. [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm not kidding.
"Visa", this is not like credit card VISA, this is something you need to enter that country, it's also call visa.

1) sounds like girl b really needs to get some help. any1 (girl or guy) who thinks that they'll die if they can't b with a particular person is in serious trouble

2)what country is she a citizen in? she needs to contact that nation's embassy to see what can b done.

okay, she needs to talk to her embassy and prob the us 1 as well. i'm sure (oh, wait we're talking politics here), reasonably sure that she can work something out btween the 2 embassies. the solution may b some time in coming tho.

I know she can go to the ambassy, but she doesn't have her re-entry with her. Without the re-entry, she can't enter U.S.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson]Well, I think A should tell B that her and the guy like each other and that she's known him for a long time. B can get over it. Unless A and B are friends, then that makes the situation sort of difficult...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
A & B are best friend and first cousin.

[B]
I'm not kidding.
"Visa", this is not like credit card VISA, this is something you need to enter that country, it's also call visa. [/B][/QUOTE]

I know, thats what I'm talking about. In order for immagrants to be aloud to live in this country they must aquire a work visa, without one they are deported and not let back in.

So you're saying that your friend is in another country, and she can't get back in, because her parents have taken her passport and everything needed to get to another country, with them back to the U.S? Now I don't mean to be rude or anything, but I think that is slack.

And no-one's parents shouldn't let them date. If she is something like 14 or 15 or over, she should be right to date. And now that she has, her parents have left her in another country?! That's slack to me, no offense.

I would tell someone about this, like your family, and say that that you need to do something about it. I don't know what you should do about it, but do something like telling the Federal Government? And just say that she [i]does[/i] have a Visa, and by right, if you have a Visa, you can come to America if you're a Non-U.S resident/citizen. But that's just what I would do.....

Again, I don't mean to be rude or make any offense or anything..... :rolleyes:

[B] Two girls (A and B) like one guy. That guy knew A first, and he like A . B also like him, and she knew that he like A. B wrote A a letter saying that "she'll die without the guy." Should A let the guy go? [/B][/QUOTE]

Both girls should just ditch the guy as soon as they can!! No guy is worth two friends fighting over him...always remember "chicks before dicks". I don't know why it is that girls will always put guys before their friends when their friends are the only ones who are gonna be there for them in the end. But both girls should just forget this guy....I learned an extremely hard lesson by putting a guy before my friend and I will never do it again!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sexyjessie4 [/i]
[B]

Both girls should just ditch the guy as soon as they can!! No guy is worth two friends fighting over him...always remember "chicks before dicks". I don't know why it is that girls will always put guys before their friends when their friends are the only ones who are gonna be there for them in the end. But both girls should just forget this guy....I learned an extremely hard lesson by putting a guy before my friend and I will never do it again! [/B][/QUOTE]
You know, this isn't strictly a female forum, there are a few males here too.
As for the first situation, I think that A should not have to let the guy go. B should accept the way things are and learn to flow with it.
The second one, I would just cut off contact with my parents until they felt so guilty they gave me back my stuff and "allowed" me to return. After which I would cuss them to hell and back again...

-Justin

I also learnt the hard way not to let a guy or girl come between two friends. I've had both of them happen before..and it wasn't fun I can tell you. I think they should give up the game and try to concentrate on something/someone else. It might sound hard and in practice be difficult but it'll be for the best in the long run. If it's meant to be then the right girl will end up with the right guy sooner or later.

As for the other matter, what is with her parents??? She's only 16 you say? We'll I'm as good as 16 and I can tell you that if my parents left me alone in a differnet country I would be so gutted and so frightened that I would call everyone I knew in tears until some came to help me. No matter how I got the money for those phone calls...I would do it until something good happened.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pokemaster1 [/i]
[B]iam repling to the second question what kind of parents would leave their own children in anothere country and not let them come back that just weird and dumb no offence [/B][/QUOTE]
It's one of the way for parent to keep their kid under control. She's not very well behaive, and this method has been using before by someone else.

[B]
It's one of the way for parent to keep their kid under control. She's not very well behaive, and this method has been using before by someone else. [/B][/QUOTE]
I still don't think that they should leave her in another country. That is just stupid if you ask me..... :cross: