Jump to content
OtakuBoards

hey community! do it with me!


Recommended Posts

Guest LilyBebeboo
Posted
Hey everyone! Since this is the community forum, id thought id take this space to reach out to my community and ask if anyone has any interest in this event! its a contest for anime trailers. let me know if you have any interest at all!! thanks!

[url]http://www.kaneva.com/channel/channelPage.aspx?communityId=12786&pageId=26171[/url]
Posted
[color=#007520]LilyBebeboo,

Unfortunately, threads devoted solely to advertising are to be immediately deleted and usually result in an automatic ban. Since you aren't exactly an spam advertiser, I'm not going to insist on something that drastic, but I will have to close this thread. The conversation value is minimal, and it still is primarily, a thread advertising the contest.

I invite you to, instead, place the link and information in your signature to attract attention to the event. I wish you good luck in the contest, and hope you'll be accepted. It looks like pretty tough to enter though.

[B]Thread Closed[/B].

-r2[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...