GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 for those of you who are wishing for Nintendo items for christmas what are getting? i hope you get it
Desbreko Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [color=indigo]I've asked for a Jet Nintendo GameCube, Super Smash Bros. Melee, a Memory Card 59 and three Jet Controllers. I know I won't get it all for Christmas, but whatever I don't I'll probably get for my birthday which is eight days later.[/color]
Treble Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 I too wanna wish everyone a Merry Christmas and hope everyone get their GCN or whatever they wanted.:)
Fall Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 Well, I just got a box of chocolates, and a kewl white GameBoy Advance with Super Mario Super Circuit!! I'm just so lucky.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now