Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=dimgray]As part of our grade in newspaper, we have to sumbit something to our school's literary magazine. I'm not too keen on writing a poem, so I decided to sumbit artwork.

[img]http://xs107.xs.to/xs107/06400/wip2.png[/img]

So, this is my first attempt at background coloring. I'm not too happy over my clouds, and I have no idea how to begin coloring the building. If anyone has any good reference pictures for me to use, I'd be very grateful. :]

Criticism on coloring, proportion, and etc. are needed. Thanks![/color]
Posted
I can't offer too much help on the buidling, but i can help with your clouds! I once did this great tutorial and now i can make kick *** clouds in photoshop.

[URL=http://n-sane.net/tutorials/fluffy_realistic_clouds/index.php]HERE[/URL] \\

Hope i helped.

Also, that site has other cool tutorials on metal and stuff, maybe that will help with your building.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...