wayofthreversed Posted October 13, 2006 Posted October 13, 2006 ok I am sorry if I did this in the wrong place but if some one could tell me the name of this anime I would be very greatfull. ok so this anime is about an angel that gets sent to kill this kid who is going to make a potion I think that keeps all girls at the age of 12 but instead she keeps him alive, but acidently kills him in every episode and brings him back to life. I am sorry again if this is in the wrong spot and thank you if you can help me. Oh I think that it starts with a "B" if that helps --- ok does no one know what i am talking about? [indent][size=1][color=#007520]Please don't double post. And you may want to give more than a day's wait for people to reply on a forum. -r2[/color][/size][/indent]
Kenshin DX Posted October 14, 2006 Posted October 14, 2006 Ok im going to rediercet you to animenewsnetwork encylcopedia [url]http://animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php[/url] Take a look around the B section and see if any of the names ring a bell. Sorry its vague but its better nothing :animeswea .
wayofthreversed Posted October 14, 2006 Author Posted October 14, 2006 ok thank you for trying at least :D
r2vq Posted October 14, 2006 Posted October 14, 2006 [color=#007520]I remember seeing an AMV with an Angel type girl with (I believe) blue hair and a hammer. She kept hitting the boy with the hammer, and apparently killing him. It seemed very perverted, and all the characters looked young~ish styled. Does this description match the one you're looking for? (I don't know the title, but maybe if it is, this will help others who read the thread.) -r2[/color]
wayofthreversed Posted October 14, 2006 Author Posted October 14, 2006 yeah it is like a big spiked club or hammer, I think dagger might know what it is. I read it in a old post that was from almost a year ago now I think but I do not know what the name of the post was.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now