Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Is anyone else here a fan of Yanni? He's one of the best composers of our time, with great songs such as [I]Rainmaker[/I], [I]Keys to Imagination[/I], [I]On Sacred Ground[/I], and [I]Playtime[/I]. He's also a great keyboardist of our age who is known for seeking out the best musicians and leading them in his work, his visions.

He's one of my personal favorite modern composers and musicians. His music appeals to all races and ethnicities. His emphasis on combining world sounds creates a new genre of music that is absolutely beautiful.

I myself have had the privileges of attending many of his concerts, especially Live at the Acropolis and Yanni Live! The Concert Event at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. I've also met him on numerous occations and have had the privilege of writing music with him.

What are your thoughts on this wonderful musician? I'm listening.
Posted
He's in my top ten favorite musicians outside of metal. I'd like to see him live one day, but i doubt I ever will. It's probably more than I'd be willing to pay to see him.

-Justin
Posted
I have to admit the tickets are pricey, it cost me 225 Danish kroner ($187) to go see The Concert Event. I feel that it was worth it, though. It was a great concert.

He made good selections of what to perform.

edit: Wow, I never realized that nobody liked Yanni... That makes me cry :animecry: he's such a great artist, too :animedepr

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...