Brooklyn Posted October 15, 2006 Posted October 15, 2006 I am looking for a World of Warcraft avatar/banner set, if you haven?t guessed that already. I would like it to be one of blood elves, but it doesn?t have to be. That?s all I really have to say, because I guess I am not very good at giving (or following) instructions and guidelines. Thanks for your time.
jigglyness Posted October 15, 2006 Posted October 15, 2006 If you can give a reference picture to what the "blood elves" look like, I can probably help you out. :)
Boo Posted October 15, 2006 Posted October 15, 2006 [size=1]And thus, we went to our Search Engine tool and googled the words "Blood Elf", revealing a rather large amount of images. [img]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/d/d8/Warcraft_Blood_elf.jpg[/iMG][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now