songsofsorrow Posted December 25, 2007 Posted December 25, 2007 [url]http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=2354507[/url] objaection cause you know nothings over ace and i'm only on the third case of the 2nd game, and theres so much detail and thought put into each case. if you ever get stuck just think it through. and always follow advice ( unless it's from franziska's whip)
The Spectacular Professor Posted December 31, 2007 Posted December 31, 2007 [URL]http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=2364448[/URL] Anyway, picked up T&T the other day. Really enjoying playing as Mia. Adds a fun little twist knowing so much beforehand. I also now know Godot's code on the Objection! site, but that one's pretty easy to figure out. (Still wondering where the got Franziska's from.)
songsofsorrow Posted January 1, 2008 Posted January 1, 2008 [url]http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1867519[/url] and what do you mean bet you wish you knew my code
The Spectacular Professor Posted January 1, 2008 Posted January 1, 2008 I mean the keyword you need to type in the parentheses in order to use the secret attorneys. I now know 2. Trials and Tribulations is freakin' sweet, by the way. Oh, and songs: I have something for you. we should meet up sometime tomorrow (or I guess today now.)
Guest DaftKittyCat Posted January 23, 2008 Posted January 23, 2008 I love that game..... Actully I was in class, and the teacher was yelling at the students.... I was smart enough to stand up and yell "OBJECTION" to the teacher.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now