Guest Ravenwolf Posted October 22, 2006 Posted October 22, 2006 Alright, so I haven't been the TheOtaku for a long time, but when I came back, all of the articles were gone! Why is that? Is there any way I can see them again?
Kitchen Sink Posted October 22, 2006 Posted October 22, 2006 I believe the articles section was removed to allow for more resources to go to other theotaku.com projects.
Desbreko Posted October 23, 2006 Posted October 23, 2006 [color=#4B0082]All the old articles are still there, the section just isn't linked to on the main page. You can still go to [url=http://www.theotaku.com/articles/]http://www.theotaku.com/articles/[/url] to read them. And the site isn't accepting any new articles, either.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now