OtakuBoards

I Need help

Guest Billy Harryfred

Guest Billy Harryfred
can any one help me??

i'm stuck in pokemon Gold.

I went to try and beat the the 4th gym leader. but i beat the first of the men in the gym and then i cannot go on ahead.

each time i take a step past him, i get reset back between the statues.........
whats the go?

have i missed something??

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]No idea. I'd say that your game has a glitch in it, and it's playing up on you. That never happened to me. :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=seagreen]I don't think it's a glitch Squashed Snail. I think he's stuck in Morty's gym (you know, the Ghost type gym?).

Oh, and also you have to battle everyone in that gym so you have to walk in front of everyone. When you are in front of the first guy, walk right, but don't go all the way. Then go up and battle, and then go left, and then up... and so on.

Hope I didn't confuse you...[/color]

Guest Saiyaman
Same as Past said. There is no glitch (you stupid ead insect!). It is just the floor is invisable. Beat the guy. Walk left than up. Than do the same thing going in a criss cross way. if you can't figure it out go to [url]www.pojo.com[/url] 's pokemon section. They are bound to have the solution.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B] (you stupid ead insect!).[/B][/QUOTE]

But I'm alive, how can I be [i]dead[/i], when I'm [i]alive[/i], may I ask you that simple question? :toothy:

Erm..., ok, no glitch, my fault for saying there was, but now........ oh who cares.

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]Same as Past said. There is no glitch (you stupid ead insect!). It is just the floor is invisable. Beat the guy. Walk left than up. Than do the same thing going in a criss cross way. if you can't figure it out go to [url]www.pojo.com[/url] 's pokemon section. They are bound to have the solution. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=purple]Hey! Who said you can call me "Past"! :flaming:

Ok... That's off the topic...[/color]