Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Heys,
I'm Lindsay, but please call me Meibou.
I'm bored obviously. >.<
So if anyone wants to chat, that would be awesome!
On the boards or IM is fine. ^^

AIM: cookiis r ghetto
MSN: [email]lonely-as-always@hotmail.com[/email]
YIM: pink_blossom_sasuke_obsession

I use YIM the most. :D
But I am on all of them.
So IM any of them, loves.

Much Love to the People Who Acknowledge this,
Meibou. <3
Posted
[size=1]Actually introductory boards are not allowed on here, so you can count on this being closed soon.

But I'll step aside and stop playing mod.

But it WOULD be a good idea to let us know more about you first, like [b]2006DigitalBoy[/b] said. Posting around in the different subforums and boards within is a great way. Go give it a try. =P[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Welcome to theOtakuBoards [B]UchihaFanGirl[/B],

Please be aware that we have a rules page that all members are required to read before posting. These [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?"][U]Rules[/U][/URL] and [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][U]FAQ[/U][/URL] can be found on the left navigation menu and the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=52331][u]Otaku Lounge Rules[/u][/url] are pinned at the top of the forum. You can also use the underlined links I have just provided.

We encourage people to introduce themselves within their posts as they enter discussions throughout the boards. We would rather that than having a ton of introduction threads. For that reason I am going to lock this thread. You may want to read through some of the existing threads to see what is acceptable and what is not.

If you really want people to contact you using AIM or other chat methods, a good idea would be to include that information in your signature. That way every time you post people will see it.

Also, we have pretty high standards when it comes to the quality of posts (ie: making them well thought out with care given to grammar). When you re-read the rules page it will make more sense to you.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators. ~SunfallE

[B]Thread Closed[/B][/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...