Matt.D Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [color=teal] Hi. I made a thread this b4, but 4 some reason kuja deleted it. I don't know why cuz it wasn't spam I just wanted 2 help. Maybe kuja has a problem with ppl helping others I don't know. Anyway, [b]again[/b] i'm offering my help in MM 4 anyone who needs it. Oh, and kuja, don't delete this, this time![/color]
thelonleychild Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 hey matt d can i also help you out with the zelda mm too iv'e beaten the game many times even japanese version + i have the guide book too so i was woundering if we can be partners in this want to if not thats cool :)
Kuja Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]matt... dont ask y i deleted it... im not sure... i thought it was already here... till i realized new baords and all... so sorry about that... dont kill me *hides*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest firemac Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by thelonleychild [/i] [B]hey matt d can i also help you out with the zelda mm too iv'e beaten the game many times even japanese version + i have the guide book too so i was woundering if we can be partners in this want to if not thats cool :) [/B][/QUOTE] well I mastered the whole game with out the guide book so that''s also a plus, so I guess we are very useful
thelonleychild Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 well i beaten the zelda mm game 4 times without the book i bought the book way before i even beat the game i only use the book on my import zelda :)
Matt.D Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by thelonleychild [/i] [B]hey matt d can i also help you out with the zelda mm too iv'e beaten the game many times even japanese version + i have the guide book too so i was woundering if we can be partners in this want to if not thats cool :) [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal]Sure thing, we can be a team. And Firemac if he wants 2....[/color]
Matt.D Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]matt... dont ask y i deleted it... im not sure... i thought it was already here... till i realized new baords and all... so sorry about that... dont kill me *hides*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] Oh, it's ok, I was just frusterated. I'm not going to kill u either.;)[/color]
Guest firemac Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=teal]Sure thing, we can be a team. And Firemac if he wants 2....[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, we will kick butt giving out MM info, since I mastered it without the guide book, we should all be fine
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now