Guest Mike the Great Posted November 15, 2006 Posted November 15, 2006 I'm currently working on a manga andf would like peope's opinions. sadly don't have much free time and only have 2 1/2 chapters written. It's about 2 American high school students who go to Japan as exchange students and revive a school's lacking school spirit. I have all the details on my post on the writer and artist and recruting page. Or you can PM me for more. the title is called "Happy Days Lost". thx
neomonkey Posted November 25, 2006 Posted November 25, 2006 Sound's good! If you ever get it published, let me know! :animestun
Guest areo Posted November 28, 2006 Posted November 28, 2006 [COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]I have to say that its pretty good. its sounds like it would be awsome to where it goes. I wouldn't mind reading more of it. lol[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now