The Spectacular Professor Posted February 26, 2008 Posted February 26, 2008 Hey guys, after much searching, I think I've finally found someone who may be able to clear [I]Through the Fire and Flames[/I] on Expert. [YOUTUBE="Klavier Gavin on Guitar Hero"]V6niK9TcYOI[/YOUTUBE]
Aberinkula Posted February 26, 2008 Posted February 26, 2008 [COLOR="1234"]There's a chinese kid who can hit almost every single note on through the Fire and Flames... ON EXPERT! He even did it on The Ellen Degenerase Show.[/COLOR]
The Spectacular Professor Posted February 27, 2008 Posted February 27, 2008 [quote name='Premonition'][COLOR="1234"]There's a chinese kid who can hit almost every single note on through the Fire and Flames... ON EXPERT! He even did it on The Ellen Degenerase Show.[/COLOR][/QUOTE] Yeah, but can he prosecute?
Aberinkula Posted February 27, 2008 Posted February 27, 2008 [COLOR="1234"]No... he's like 8, 9 or 10. BUT CAN YOU PROSECUTE?![/COLOR]
The Spectacular Professor Posted February 28, 2008 Posted February 28, 2008 [URL]http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=2426852[/URL] Anyway, I saw the Guitar Hero III soundtrack in Fred Meyer and it said that it had 3 downloadable songs. Anyone played them? If so, how hard are they and are they any good?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now