Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted December 26, 2001 Posted December 26, 2001 Who Is The Cutest DBZ Guy? 1.Vegeta 2.Goku 3.Gohan 4.Chibi Trunks 5.Future Trunks 6.Goten 7.Yamcha
k9* Posted December 26, 2001 Posted December 26, 2001 i prefer my men hot, guess who i like best. but for the sake of this poll.......hhhhmmmm.....of ur current choices, mirai trunks, then yamcha
Charles Posted December 26, 2001 Posted December 26, 2001 Okay, I'm kind of offended. This has to be a conspiracy. Where's Babi-dee on that list? You know that if he was on there, it'd be no contest!!! I mean, he's the wizard that has a spell of love on all of the DBZ women. Plus, he's a bachelor!! Vote Babi-dee now!!!!
Trunks Kun Posted December 26, 2001 Posted December 26, 2001 Chibi Trunks and Future Trunks. No contest.
Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted December 26, 2001 Posted December 26, 2001 I think that Vegeta is the hottest! That's why I put him first!:blush: Come out, Vegeta. I know you're out there... (Bulma/me) I need some help. i'm trying 2 find him. Oh wait! He's training... hey, check out my profile, guys! I think it's kinda funny... Vegeta: Servant woman! Get me a drying cloth! Bulma: Drip dry, you jerk! I just love that episode. In the japanese version, you could see his full back side!:blush: (I'm not that crazy...)
PiroMunkie Posted December 26, 2001 Posted December 26, 2001 [SIZE=1]My my.. this is an awfully sexist thread.. what about girls??? :p Anyways, if I [i]was[/i] a girl, I'd pick Vegeta.. I think, I dunno who I'd really pick, because I'm not a girl :drunk:[/SIZE]
Pressure Posted December 26, 2001 Posted December 26, 2001 -_- not another one... God.... don't you see the sticky at the top of the page? these threads are really starting to annoy me... only newbie's do 'em... no offense b/c there are some cool newbies... but give it a rest.. pm the person if yu want to know
Raquel Posted December 26, 2001 Posted December 26, 2001 errm... she is a newbie... for future info there enough of these ans we don't need another a mod will come in soon and close this... so don't be offended... it happens to everyone who starts these threads... farewell
Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted December 26, 2001 Posted December 26, 2001 Yo, Lady M. Just wanted to let you know that Vegeta is mine!
Recommended Posts