OtakuBoards

pisses me off!!!!!!!!

Guest BulmaVegeta1

Guest BulmaVegeta1
:mad: I just can't beleive that the playstation2 people made a Gundam Wing game and haven't made anything 4 DBZ/GT yet! I'm pretty sure that more people like DBZ/GT than GW! GW sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I just got a PS2 yesterday with 3 games(crazy taxi,Klonoa 2,and Gran Turismo) My dad and I went 2 Game Stop and found DragonballGt:Final Bout. He was just about 2 buy it when he read somewhere that it dosen't work on PS2. I got so pissed! I have heard that it is a really good game. Oh well. DBZ/GT is in big demand right now. I have heard that a lot of people are demanding PS2 DBz/GT games now, so thats good.
I just hope that it really does happen!(Metal Gear Solid 2 rox!)

MARTIAL ARTS RULES!!!!!!!!
Come out Vegeta, I know you're out there..... (Bulma/me)
:D

Guest BulmaVegeta1
hey, i mean, my dad wouldn't but it 4 me cuz it dosen't work on PS2, so there is no reason 2 buy it.
2 the gundam guy: thanks 4 telling me about DBZ:Legends. i don't know where 2 find it though.

Gundam Wing is just a worthy of an anime as Dragon Ball Z. If you want a DBZ game, think of ways to get one; at the very least email the company that make these games and politely request it.

You also could look for PS1 games, as Altrom suggested.

Use your head, and you're figure things out.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]hey, i mean, my dad wouldn't but it 4 me cuz it dosen't work on PS2, so there is no reason 2 buy it.
2 the gundam guy: thanks 4 telling me about DBZ:Legends. i don't know where 2 find it though. [/B][/QUOTE]
No offense, but did have you ever heard of English? 'Cause you seem to be using your numeracy skills (if you have some) in your english. :D :D

Anyway, since you can't find where to get Legends at, try going to [url]www.upstategames.com,[/url] and go to the PS section. They should have it there. :)

Well first off, the gundam game on PS2 is mobile suit gundam (journey or jaburo or something), not Gundam Wing. Second, Dragonball GT, FInal Bout will work on PS2. The only reason DBZ Legends and Ultimate Battle 22 wont' work is because they were never released here in the U.S., u'd have to install a mod chip in your PS2. So unless the Final Bout was burnt it would work. Second, yeah I want a DBZ game on PS2 ><.

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
No offense, but did have you ever heard of English? 'Cause you seem to be using your numeracy skills (if you have some) in your english. :D :D

Anyway, since you can't find where to get Legends at, try going to [url]www.upstategames.com,[/url] and go to the PS section. They should have it there. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

By the way, I can speak english. I was just in a hurry.
Oh, and by the way, thanks everyone for the tips. Now I know that I can get DBGT:Final Bout! (but I have to wait until my birthday!):(

Ok, I hav been having this problem too.

I HAVE DRAGONBALL Z LEGENDS

I HAVE PS2

I recently (this morning) tried to play my DBZ: legends game on ps2. What it does is that it reads it as a music cd for sum reason. Some of the traks actually work too. Some weird songs that sound more lik someone talking with a bit of music in the background. I expect that if you had a mod chip, it would definitly work for ps2. What i tried to do at my friend's house before i got my ps2, was put in the cd i hav. For psone, u put a peice of paper in the hole so it thinks it is closed, then put in the cd. It says put in the imported game and press start. For ps2, it would not work because of the slot. I would hav got a mod chip for my psone, but i heard it costs lot to buy it, and even more to get it installed. I also heard of someone who tried to install it themselves, but accidently lighted their psx on fire. I hav played dbgt final bout. It is just lik a regular fighting game, but i hear u can't save anything. the grafics r ok, but look more lik clay figures. If u hav psone/psx and are willing to pay money for a specail cd, be my guest. I hav a site that u can get it from. Or, if u want to get a mod chip, then get it for ur ps2. There would be no point for ur psone/psx if u hav ps2. Hope this helps.

Oh, and i heard that there are US db games out, but they r really rare. Chances are, if ur dad found the game in an american store, then it was american. It is just that they might be a bit expensive.

Well the last time I sas DBGT Final Bout was in funcoland, and it was $170, heh whatta ripoff. Anyway hmm.....modding a console yourself is usually not a good idea, if ya mess up u have only yourself to blame. If you take it to someone else, I believe they replace anything they damage. Besides modding PSX/PS2 would require soldering and all sorts of wiring junk, I'd much rather pay the $30-40 (how much PSX was in it's prime to mod) and get someone w/ experience. DBZ Legends has music tracks on it, so it can be read, but it can't read the actual game info because of the region lockouts on non-U.S. games. DBGT FInal Bout is the only game released in the U.S for PSX too btw. Mod chips aren't the only way to go also, if you have a pre-PS One model of the playstation, you can use a gameshark to play modded or burnt games. You just insert a legitimate game, then after it loads, switch with the burnt/foreign game and u can play. U need to use a spring (preferrably) or something else to prop the lid open however so you can swap the discs. That trick won't work w/ PS One cause it doesn't have the I/O port that the gameshark plugs into, and I don't think the cd vers. of gameshark works that way =\

hey listen... you can get bootleg ones, or the real thing but in japanese for the psx i know that much. I saw some like korean ones or whatever, and i know there is adaptions. Just go to some underground sites and you might find your ps2 stuff, i havn't looked since August, and the ps2 has been out in Japan longer, you have a shot, its not too likely i fear, but DBZ isn't really a new thing to them anyway, only here is the craze so strong. I hope that helps though, and i'm sorry i don't have any sites for you... ill work on it though.