Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkslategray][size=1]I don't know where else to put this. So I'll put it here. If I gets deleted and locked down, okay, at least someone saw it.

Goodbye, everyone. My internet and phone are being shut off. I dunno where else I'll be able to get phone and net service. Maybe comcast. But for now, this is goodbye. As you may know, this is going to especially hard on me as I've developed a long distance relationship with a person on here. The next few weeks / months are really going to suck.

Take care.[/color][/size]
Posted
Im soo sorry!I dont want you to leave even though i dont know you.But you might be able to get on a local library computer and go on there.I think you get more then an hour. But if you cant then good luck and everyone on here will miss you!
Posted
[quote name='Engel][color=darkslategray][size=1]Goodbye, everyone. My internet and phone are being shut off.[/color'][/size][/quote]

That happend to me once. Just when you can come back do so and contribute. All I have to say is - Enjoy life as it comes. Internet was a giant part of my life before, but it isn't that much now (Because that happend). I don't know you that much, but maybe you could contact your "friend" by mail or some other way.

Come back if you can, I would enjoy to see you back if you can come!

Dae
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...