Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]which secrete person was the hardest for you to fill the requirements and actually beat that person...

personally i though either gannondorf or falco were the hardest... gannondorf took me forever to just get to and then he is soooooo strong... falco was hard because anyone that could kill the men to get to him was too weak to fight him :(... i had to use DK to do that one... *loves beating the ground* i only have... 6 of the 11 thou... still need marth, roy, mewtew, game and watch... and... pichu... those events are hard to get thou... so who knows... [/size][/color][/font]
Posted
Yeah as soon as I get my GC Deluxe fitted with a mod chip I will tell you for sure. But from the stuff in ym mintendo power and other sources I think that Gannondorf would be hard to get. What is the event 30 something? I will find out though in a few weeks.
Posted
so far, the hardest part r the events 31+, they seemed to jump in difficulty :mad: i hhhhhaaaaattttteeee the lethal marathon one :devil: and what is the point of the mario bros one?

i can't freaking read tonight :rolleyes: , i had the hardest time w/ falco, i got mewtwo for my bro, but i don't have him on my game yet. my bro also has mr g and w, that's just sick and wrong :drunk:
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Well, to be perfectly honest, the characters were not hard at all. I got them all pretty easily. The only problem with SSB:M for me is the two last secret boards I was getting.

I got Gannondorf pretty easy, since I love Link and can own with him ^_^ Falco was just Fox with a stronger gun. I smoked him fast. *thinks* . . . hmmm. . can't really say any of them were tough.

Event wise, I have yet to beat the Ness event, and the final board. I am really close to beating it with Ganondorf, but having problems with anyone else. The closest I have come to date was 15 hit points away from killing the second hand. Bummer. . talk about frustration no?

LOL, oh well. . will have to try it again after I kick the crap out of Pikmin ^_^ [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
The only character in SSBM that gave me a pain was Gannondorf,mostly because he is strong and he almost gave me a knockout,but by the end I got him.

As for Mewtwo he wasn't hard to get,the problem was that it took a long time,I would've just played through 20 hours,but I gave up and just played 700 VS matches,gah that took me a while.

In the Events Im having a hard time beating the last All-Star match and Event 50 very challenging events.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]K9 why don't you just cop your brothers game file to yours? [/B][/QUOTE]
i don't want to mess w/ it, anyway we've been helping each other get through. he did the ice climbers event match 4 me, he throws a lot easier and better than me. i got him mewtwo, which allowed him 2 get mr g&w. we've been switching games back and forth playing the vs. so it's a pretty even trade. :mrt:
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]homerun contest... i must suck w/ the bat cause i can only get 277.8 yards... w/ gannondorf and that is w/o the bat!!!!!![/size][/color][/font]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by felix [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]homerun contest... i must suck w/ the bat cause i can only get 277.8 yards... w/ gannondorf and that is w/o the bat!!!!!![/size][/color][/font] [/B][/QUOTE]

There is a way you can get hit the sandbag to a farer distance and you could win yourself a new trophy,I don't know about any other characters but if you have Yoshi you can go grab the bat then go to the Sandbag.
After you're right by the Sandbag you could repeatly jump + down + A button so Yoshi could cause some damage to it and if you keep doing this over and over till the timer reaches 2 sec. then swing your bat with a smash attack and it'll send the Sandbag flying over 1000 + ft.:)
Posted
Well truthfully i didn't have any trouble with any of the ones i got. But i think i'm gonna have trouble with mewtwo.I don't want to play 20 freaking hours thats wasting my time as for g&w they r gonna be pretty easy i hope i'll have to see
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea i figured that out after bugging defcon for a while lol... i didnt know how to smash was my problem lol... i thought it was "over, over, A" not "over+A" lol...
oh well it still is a great game ;) and u get a map at 1300 yards i think... i know it said 1200 somewhere... but i got 1200 twice and it didnt go till i had 1300[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
anyone know how to get captain falcon to hit the sandbag far? when i do the smash, it always goes backwards :therock: :whoops:
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]you HAVE to use yoshi i believe to get the new map... to get the trophy you can use a couple of chars... princess and fox worked for me to get the thropy ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
The hardest charactors for me to get is Ganondorf because my partner Zelda in it keeps dieing and then I lose. I have killed 69 of the 100 man melee with Roy but I can't seem to get past that point.
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]use donkey kong... and just hit B+down right in the middle of the bottom level... thou he sucks v. falco lol... i also have made it w/ link and young link... dont remember who i beat falco w/ thou i think DK and his B+down move still lol
on the 15 minute one... i was about 80 seconds from finishing when i got killed :([/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Ganondorf didn't give me much trouble, but I still need Pichu, Mewtwo and Game n Watch. Also how do I unlock the rest of the event matches?[/SIZE]
Posted
The hardest for me was Mewtwo, but then I was told a nice trick:
Get 4 controllers (I borrowed 2), put a stock match on a safe stage with no items and go to sleep. When you wake up, finish the match and Mewtwo will be waiting.

BTW, for those who didn't know, each controller multiplies the time, so with 4 controllers means only 5 hours...
Posted
I have only well an 1 or 2 in vs. because I don't have the controllers and I have a life to do(Plus homework) I'll have to try using donkey kong and oh I did the yoshi thing and it didn't do crap for me how do oyu do it???
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]unlock yoshi? how... oh i know... hit "start" on the start screen and you get him... yea that was ez ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
:whoops: DOH *slaps forehead* ok i slipped, i was thinking of lugi, or mayb i wasn't thinking enuf :blush: :blackeye: pardon me while i go sulk in the corner

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...