Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Getting better at IMG and HTML


Recommended Posts

Guest Shirtless
Posted
I know that this is an odd question, it's just that there are some things that I can't seem to understand. And that's how to HTML and IMG.
I am just asking if someone would help me by telling me just how to do all that!
I want to put a pic on my signature, but I don't know how... Stuff like that.
Thank you all!! :catgirl:
Posted
[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]Pictures in signatures are:
[code][img]imgurl[/img][/code]
HTML is something that can't be explained so easily in a thread though, so I reccommend either htmldog.com or w3schools.com for your HTML needs.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]To put images in your signature is easy enough. Use this simple little prompt-dohicky:

[img ] IMAGE URL GOES HERE [/img ]
(Note: Be sure to take out the spaces.)

As for HTML, that's typically reserved for The Arena and the Community Event forums, as those are the only places HTML code can be posted. I don't often use it myself for a various assundry of reasons (mainly because I fail with it), but I'm sure anyone in the forum would be more than willing to give a helping hand if asked nicely.[/color][/size]
Guest Shirtless
Posted
I think I understand! Thank you so much ppls! >o
Oh...what's a URL? I am so not a computer pro!!!!!><
[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][INDENT]I merged your two posts together Shirtless, please do not double post. If you need to add something just use the edit button in the lower right hand corner of your post. ~indifference[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...