Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Anime Review Shows?


Recommended Posts

Guest lost king
Posted
I am pretty new to the forums, but I have been listening for a good while to the podcasts, as I was lookin through the boards I noticed that this is like one of maybe Three Anime Review Podcasts. I say this because those that are up have massive followings and such,I am not sure how it is in the different countries, but do you think it is about time for the U.S to have a real show dedicated to anime?

I just ran into the Anime Podcast show called Go Anime TV, they arent even up yet, and even that is going directly to Itunes, whats the deal?

I ean this looks to be the only one to be a real tv show, but would shows like that really make it?
Posted
I think there should be a whole anime channel. Like G4 sorta like it reviews anime,goes into anime culture,goes to cons and coplay gatherings and of course playes anime shows. Woudln't that be grand?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...