Magus Posted December 26, 2006 Posted December 26, 2006 [b][size=1]1st time asking for a set from a game in a while. Was wondering if I can get someone to make this set since it "was" the holiday ^_^. Style / Theme - Hmm... Let's make it kind of dark yet semi-gothic. You know, similar to a Hellsing type theme. A little flashy too if you don't mind. Font - I don't know. It seems a lot of people don't have the font I usually look for (Cloisterblack) so I'll just go with whatever. Pictures - At this very moment, I am having a hard time trying to find better pictures then the average cover picture you see all around the net. The pictures I am finding are either too small, or screenshots from someone playing the game. At the moment, I'm trying to find pictures of Dante or Vergil.... Doesn't matter which one. Size - Default. Actually, I have no problem with the size. I'll try to update this with a picture, that is if I can find a good one. Edit: And look at that... As soon as I post this, I find some decent pictures. [URL=http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q158/LonaFEagle/Devil%20May%20Cry/?action=view¤t=21.jpg]Vergil 1[/URL] [URL=http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q158/LonaFEagle/Devil%20May%20Cry/?action=view¤t=17.jpg]Vergil 2[/URL] [URL=http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p210/DarkDevilry/?action=view¤t=AnimePaperwallpapers_Devil-May-Cry_.jpg]Dante 1[/URL] [/size][/b] Edit: Don't want the set any more. Thanks anyway.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now