Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Your Hobbies


Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='mangamaniack21']I bowled as well ^_^. The school i go to did have a club, but the person in charge is in the hospital and the club probably won't start again until spring (the season was over anyways...but it was awesome)[/quote]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
That's great.^^ I was starting to get dissappointed in the fact that almost nobody else said that they were into bowling.:( Anyway's, I have a new hobby, and that hobby is acting stupid. To tell you the truth, I just love being stupid sometime's.^^ As an example, I sometime's like to dress up strangely and walk around while everyone stare's at me wild-eyed.(such as wearing crazy hat's):p Boy, it doesn't get much more fun that that.*nods*[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
That's great.^^ I was starting to get dissappointed in the fact that almost nobody else said that they were into bowling.:( Anyway's, I have a new hobby, and that hobby is acting stupid. To tell you the truth, I just love being stupid sometime's.^^ As an example, I sometime's like to dress up strangely and walk around while everyone stare's at me wild-eyed.(such as wearing crazy hat's):p Boy, it doesn't get much more fun that that.*nods*[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Lol, i'm glad someone besides my friends from school and i like bowling ^_^. Most people i know don't, but one of my new hobbies is being crazy. Actually, that's been my hobby for like the past 5 years.
I've been up to nothing except being very hyper while playing chess, and fooling around outside because there's a big drainage ditch near where i live. And a lot of the water is frozen. :animesmil Yopur hbby sound fun, lol.
Posted
[font=Verdana][size=2]Well along with Anime and Mangas(That I truely love to death!) :love: I love playing video games(which I haven't done it forever), Hanging with my friends(I see them constantly everyday that's anesome!), Reading, Writing(I do the most this days!), Riding my bike long distances, going on the computer, Talking on the phone(Don't some people do a lot LOL:laugh: ) and there's more but that's all I do many.[/size][/font]
Posted
Oh jeese, there are so many things to list...I guess my favorites would be Martial arts, burying myself in a good book, enjoying intellectual conversations about the im/morality of hijacking cruise ships at spoon point and re-crewi ng em with midgets hopped up on caffeine till I reck into what was known as the ivory coast of africa to declare myself an emperor...

I ocasionally doodle and tell jokes with obscure, odd-ball references...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I Like to play guitar sometimes, And cooking's another big one. I like anything that i can do with my bare hands. Cause having a cool table that you made is a lot better feeling than just a cool table.
Guest mitsuki451
Posted
I like to sing, act, write, and just hang out with my friends as well. It is fun, especially when you do stuff with other people!
^.^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...