Guest SKAngelDreamer Posted December 31, 2006 Posted December 31, 2006 hi umm..i was wondering if anybody knows how i could make a wecome popup internet explorer message when my site loads up.? or how i could get the code because i tried one once already but i think it wasjust for myspace and it didnt make anything on myOtaku account work.
DeadSeraphim Posted December 31, 2006 Posted December 31, 2006 [size=1][color=indigo][font=arial][/font][/color][/size]
Sara Posted January 1, 2007 Posted January 1, 2007 [color=#b0000b][size=1][i]Why in the sweet name of heaven would you want to do that?[/i][/color][/size]
AzureWolf Posted January 1, 2007 Posted January 1, 2007 [quote name='Sara][color=#b0000b][size=1][i]Why in the sweet name of heaven would you want to do that?[/i][/color'][/size][/quote][COLOR=maroon]If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. Of course, I'm talking about the OP, not you, Sara. (or am I? *dun dun dun*)[/COLOR]
Sara Posted January 2, 2007 Posted January 2, 2007 [color=#b0000b][size=1]Alan, I am holding you accountable for this.[/size][/color]
DeadSeraphim Posted January 2, 2007 Posted January 2, 2007 [size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]Does that mean the wedding's off?[/font][/color][/size]
Desbreko Posted January 2, 2007 Posted January 2, 2007 [color=#4B0082]It might mean you're no longer my favorite. Think about that.[/color]
Rachmaninoff Posted January 3, 2007 Posted January 3, 2007 [quote name='Sara][color=#b0000b][size=1][i]Why in the sweet name of heaven would you want to do that?[/i][/color'][/size][/quote]I'll second that, I positively hate sites that do that and I'd clobber any of my friends who did the same thing with theirs. Do your friends a favor SKAngelDreamer and spare them those horrible popup boxes.
Baron Samedi Posted January 4, 2007 Posted January 4, 2007 [size=1]Any [i]good[/i] site needs at least four popups that occur every single time you visit.[/size]
vegeta rocker Posted January 4, 2007 Posted January 4, 2007 *steals alan away* My favorite now....lol As for the popup message, you can do whatever you want but it will old kinda fast. Like the request reciept message in Ob messaging.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now