Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If anyone could make this into a banner and avatar

[url]http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs7/i/2005/244/f/6/VFC_ID_by_Vergil_FC.jpg[/url]

Id appreciate it. Feel fee to do what you want with it I really dont have any specifications. Thanks in advance.

Oh and if the pic doesnt work feel free to use another one anything will do.
Posted
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=black]Looks like fun; I hope you dont mind, i've nothing else to do for the moment (I just got off work).[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][b]*Gets to work on avi / banner*[/b][/size][/font]
Posted
[QUOTE=Tekkaman][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=black]Looks like fun; I hope you dont mind, i've nothing else to do for the moment (I just got off work).[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][b]*Gets to work on avi / banner*[/b][/size][/font][/QUOTE]


Thanks bro. Really appreciated :D .
Posted
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=black]Done.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=black][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=black][img]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o27/TekkamanHeart/Avi.png[/img][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=black][/color][/size][/font]
[url="http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o27/TekkamanHeart/Avi.png"][/url][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=black][img]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o27/TekkamanHeart/Banner.png[/img][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=black][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=black]Hopefully, you like it. Lemme know.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][b]*Crosses fingers*[/b][/size][/font]
Posted
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=black]Heh, :animeswea I'm just glad you like it. I'm trying to put my Photoshop [i]skillz[/i] to work now that I can use it properly. :animesmil[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2]It's all your's. [b]*Hands avi and banner over*[/b][/size][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...