NashvilleDream Posted January 7, 2007 Posted January 7, 2007 Right, so I've just joined a HP Forum (located [url="http://finalprophecy.proboards50.com/index.cgi?"]here[/url]) as MidnightGenius, but I don't have any banners made that fit with the general theme of the site XD ...in otherwords, all my stuff is anime. Anyway, if comeone could make me a Harry/Draco set, it would be awesome. The avi is 100x100 max, and there's no size limitations on the banners Nothing to graphic, it's not a yaoi site but something kind of cute, with a quote from the fanfic Checkmate (located [url="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/798255/1/"]here[/url]) would be nice If you can't do that, or if you don't want to go through the fic to find a quote (it's a really amazing HPDM fic) then just something sickeningly adorable would fit :3 Thanks in advance to anyone who takes this on. And also, I [i]will[/i] give you credit, in the form of your sn and a link to OB, underneath the banner.
Tekkaman Posted January 7, 2007 Posted January 7, 2007 [font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=black]I'll try. I have plenty of HP/DM pics on my computer and I just downloaded a cool [b]'Parseltongue'[/b] font. Unfortunately, i'm going to drill (Military training) in the next couple of minutes so I won't be back for at least 8-9 hours.[/color][/size][/font] [font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=black]But... I'll try to get 'er done.[/color][/size][/font]
Sandy Posted January 7, 2007 Posted January 7, 2007 [quote name='Tekkaman][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=black]I have plenty of HP/DM pics on my computer... [/color][/size'][/font][/quote] This leaves one wondering why does a straight, married man have such pictures on his harddrive... ;P And with a "slash" even! X)
NashvilleDream Posted January 7, 2007 Author Posted January 7, 2007 I guess it's just so bloody amazing that even straight married men like it :P XD
Tekkaman Posted January 8, 2007 Posted January 8, 2007 [font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=black]?[/color][/size][/font] [font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=black]I don't know exactly what you guys mean. I have a lot of Harry Potter pics on my PC along with pics of Draco Malfoy and... [b]*Gulp*[/b] Did you mean you wanted an avi/banner of them... you know... together-together, NashvilleDream?[/color][/size][/font] [font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=black][b]o_O[/b][/color][/size][/font] [font=Palatino Linotype][size=2]Uh... yeah. I don't have many pictures of them 'like that'. :animeswea [/size][/font] [font=Palatino Linotype][size=2]I'll still try, it'll just take a little longer than I originally thought, heh.[/size][/font] [font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][b]*Walks away with head down*[/b][/size][/font]
NashvilleDream Posted January 8, 2007 Author Posted January 8, 2007 ....... Yes Tekkaman, that's what I meant XD sorry I didn't make that clear... but I thought >.> <.< ...nevermind but there's always google. And the picture doesn't have to show it blatantly.
Tekkaman Posted January 8, 2007 Posted January 8, 2007 [font=Palatino Linotype][size=2]Ok, done.[/size][/font] [font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][img]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o27/TekkamanHeart/HP-DM-Avi.png[/img][/size][/font] [font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][img]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o27/TekkamanHeart/HP-DM-Banner.png[/img][/size][/font] [font=Palatino Linotype][size=2]Hopefully this is to standard for you. The font is Parseltongue and the banner is 500 x 265, i think. If you need a smaller banner, lemme know.[/size][/font]
NashvilleDream Posted January 21, 2007 Author Posted January 21, 2007 While I don't need a smaller banner, I do need an edited one. People were complaining saying it was "Too Graphic" And I've had to remove it. Because I'm totally in love with it, I would ask you to make another one, but if you can't, I understand.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now