Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Are some of the same people used to much?  

7 members have voted

  1. 1. Are some of the same people used to much?

    • Yes
      1
    • No
      4
    • keep things the same
      1
    • Find new people
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
As you all probraly know alot of the Anime we watched that's dubbed in the US is done by alot of the same people. ...Not that that's a bad think BTW but if companies use the same people over and over no one new can get in the business. plus if you live somewhere that you can't go to acting auditions what do you do? if your someone here who want to get into the Anime business as a voice actor how would you go about doing it? Me personally i'd rather make them then act in them. But what's you opinion on this subject. :animestun
Posted
Bad grammar aside, voice actors are not overused in America. Hell, Hiroaki Hirata (Japanese voice actor for Japanese anime) voiced a large majority of the voices in Digimon Adventure and Digimon Adventure 02, playing from major characters (the narrator, Yamato and Takeru's father, Young Gennai, to name a few), to more minor ones.
Posted
I don't mind it that much, but whenever I notice it I say something like "Oh! That's the voice of Cari (from Digimon)." I here a lot of people from Digimon on other anime shows.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[size=1]I'm one for finding new people to do voices, even though I like most of the people that do the voices now. I'm talking about the English versions of animes. I'm a big fan of Crispin Freeman and Vic Mignona as voice actors, but some fresh blood can't hurt.

As for the Japanese versions, I like the variety they have, and I'm a big fans of a few of the voice actors.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...