vat2anime Posted January 11, 2007 Posted January 11, 2007 Can somebody tell me how do I delete my profile avatar? AND i don't mean my forum avatar, I mean my website page myotaku. AND I also don't mean REPLACING IT, I mean DELETE IT so that I have no avatar.
Petie Posted January 11, 2007 Posted January 11, 2007 [font=Verdana][color=blue]I can't tell you how to delete it since I'm not sure if you can but I can tell you how to hide it. Add the following code to your intro and it will disappear:[/color][/font] [font=Verdana][color=blue][/color][/font] [font=Verdana][color=blue][/color][/font]
Panda Posted January 11, 2007 Posted January 11, 2007 You can PM or email me your myOtaku.com member name and I can delete the avatar for you.
vat2anime Posted January 12, 2007 Author Posted January 12, 2007 [quote name='Panda']You can PM or email me your myOtaku.com member name and I can delete the avatar for you.[/quote] Thanks, but I kinda like the fact that there's no pic on my page AND that I can still have my ava show up on guestbooks and comments. ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now