OtakuBoards

Background guestbook

vat2anime

IS there a way that I can have my original background stay still while scrolling through my guestbook? OR is there a way that I can have my guestbook background have different wallpaper then the wallpaper I have on my page?

EDIT: This might be asking for the impossible and I'm sorry for that...

• 2 months later...
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=Blue]You mean the background image you have is supposed to be fixed while scrolling???

To make the background fixed, go to Edit Styles under My Account and there, you type "fixed" in the empty box of Change Main Background Color, and the background is fixed on one scroll! This answer I give is possible, some users recommend fixed backgrounds better than the repetitive ones. You can check myOtaku site of mine if you need a sample.

On the other hand, about the different background for the guestbook & the site itself, some users used CSS for different background & customised layout for their myOtaku site, very much different from the default layout. For the guestbook, it can't be changed, whatever you put on the colors in your site, it is still the same as the two table column - menu links to the left.

BTW, I am a Computer Science graduate so I knew some of the basics, not the CSS.

If you have any comments on what I wrote here, you're welcome to PM me!

Mada mada dane! Good luck!

miss april :-)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]