OtakuBoards

my parents have sick minds do yours!!!???

backspace

[COLOR=indigo]OMG my parents are so totally sick this is the convo they had with me last night!![/COLOR]

me: Hi mom can i go over to my boyfriends house tommorow?
mom: Is his parents going to be there?
me: no
mom: you can't go then.
me: Why not?
mom: cause we don't want anything to happen!
me: like whats gonna happen mom
mom: well guys have a thing for....
me: oh gawd mom you can stop right there!
mom: well honey i think its time for a little chat about things .
me: i'm going to my room!!
dad: now really you should know about the affects this can have on your life !!!
me: okay bye i'm leaving
* telephone rings*
me: hello?
my boyfriend: hi can you come over tommorow?
me: no i can't i'm really sorry but my parents think that we're gonna screw around!!
my boyfriend : awwww thats just narsty!!
me: i know well i got to go cause my parent are tryin to "talk" to me.

[COLOR=deeppink]have any of your parents ever done this to you please tell me i don't want to be the only one in this situation!![/COLOR]

I seriously hate it when friends have over-protective parents. But, that's not over-protective, that's just common sense. You see, when you hit that little thing we call puberty, hormones shall conquer all else in your mind. They aren't sick, maybe they went a little far by suggesting what they did, but they were just being good parents...

-Justin

[SIZE=1]Ya, mine kinda do, but it's all in fun. My dad always sends me these perverted like emails and my mom.. I dunno, she jsut talks about stuff i dont really need to here, lol. But ya, for example with my dad, he sent me this thing about how a man and a christmas tree are different. And some of them were, a xmas tree is always erect, it doesnt mind if one of its balls get broken, etc etc[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by backspace [/i]
[B]ya i guess your right but still they are always doin this to me !! [/B][/QUOTE]
That just shows that they care about you. One thing you have to learn is that friends, particularly boyfriends, will be forgotten, but your family is what you will always have, if you're lucky...

-Justin

thats funny but my parents don't really protect me that much they just spoil me like they got me this computer that i am on and when i was 3 they got me my own car no i am not jokeing this is for real when i get hurt my dad makes me walk it of. and i am left a l o n e a

well, that's kinda what my mom said when i asked if i could go over to her house for the first time......but she kinda had a reason for saying it, my g/f had gotten me condoms for my b-day just a few days elier(sp?) and my mom found them...they were ribbed too.... :(

alright now i can finish my post i am left alone a lot of times i have a little bro but he plays video games a lot so i just watch he wont let me give him advice anyhow i consder you all lucky i may get every thing i wont but let me tell you benig rich is not a good thing. my parents are always to busy and my little brother is too.:(