Cicatrice Du Adieu Posted January 24, 2007 Posted January 24, 2007 Hello!!! I was wondering if anyone might be able to get me a vampire avitar and signature request. I would like a male vampire. It can be manga or real, ireally don't care. I would, however like a poetic statement on the signature. I really don't know how else to describe it . I'm really indecisive right now.
tachiKC Posted January 24, 2007 Posted January 24, 2007 Here you go. Dunno if this is what your looking for. [IMG]http://www.clanbcem.com/1337gallery/albums/userpics/10004/ava-request-001.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.clanbcem.com/1337gallery/albums/userpics/10004/sig-request-001.jpg[/IMG]
Cicatrice Du Adieu Posted January 24, 2007 Author Posted January 24, 2007 I see!!! I see! Me likey the Avi, But I would like to see the vamp a little more. I like the saying though.
cancer Posted January 25, 2007 Posted January 25, 2007 hope these work: [IMG]http://i3.tinypic.com/3zk8qj8.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i13.tinypic.com/48zp207.jpg[/IMG]
Cicatrice Du Adieu Posted January 26, 2007 Author Posted January 26, 2007 I love it!!!! Its horrific!(umm...that's a good thing right? When something is Horrific?) I can't see the Avi though... :animecry: Now i can...I love it!!! I love it!!! Can someone tell me how to get the sigi on my sigi?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now