Guest mgladstonez Posted January 26, 2007 Posted January 26, 2007 Hey! I just joined for the first time this week. Forgive me for asking, but I was hoping anyone could point me to any especially good threads that I should check out first, so I can get up to speed here? Thanks, Mike
Shy Posted January 26, 2007 Posted January 26, 2007 [size=1]Welcome to the boards, mgladstonez, I hope you enjoy it here. The [b][url=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=55821]Otakupedia[/url][/b] thread is a great source of information regarding OtakuBoards history and culture. The second post in that thread, focusing on notable threads and trends, will be most helpful for you (although everything is good.) If you are looking for great threads in The Arena, I'd reccommend [b][url=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44373]55 Fiction[/url][/b], [b][url=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=55093]Opinionate Me This![/url][/b] and [b][url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=38715]The Reanimatrix[/url][/b]. Hopefully that will help you out, feel free to contact a staff member if you have any other questions. -Shy[/size]
Recommended Posts