Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Once again, I come to the baddest of the bad for a signature / avatar request. This time, I think I'm going to have all my RK (Bleach, Naruto, etc) character(s) reuquest in one thread instead of having to make different threads full of requests with different characters (but from the same anime.... if that makes any sense at all.)

Anyways, the first character I'm looking for is Aoshi Shinomouri.

[b]Size[/b]: Default

[b]Theme[/b]: A Japanese stylish type theme.

[b]Background[/b]: Not exactly sure about it. Whatever background you use, I'd like it to a little shadowy, or blended... I think. Sort of like something a ninja would blend in with.

[b]Text[/b]: Soldier of Chaos

[b]Font[/b]: Nothing specific at the moment.

[b]Pictures[/b]: [URL=http://www.romantation.com/aoshigallery/aoshi01.jpg]Link[/URL]

At the moment I'm looking for a picture to use as my avatar. As soon as I find one, I'll put it up. Also, feel free to use your own pictures if the pictures I provide doesn't turn out too well.
Posted
[size=1]I tried to include all of your specs, but I don't think I managed to get all of them. Anyway, here goes.[/size]


[IMG]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g282/bishie_owner/ob_creations/aoshi_banner.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
Whoa... A bit too dark there. I guess that's my fault for wanting something shadow-like. Maybe it's the picture though.

Hmm.. Let's try this picture =>[URL=http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y101/bubbamare/?action=view¤t=aoshi.jpg]AOSHI[/URL]<= click there.

Let's try a background of your choice, but something that matches his personality. You can use the same picture for a match avatar as well.

Edit: Oh yeah, gotta keep the Japanese theme as well. :animeswea

Sorry if I'm being a little picky.
Posted
[size=1]What exactly do you mean by Japanese themed? I'm a little confused about what that is. It would help greatly if you gave me a few pointers.

EDIT: Btw, I can change the darkness of the above banner if you like.[/size]
Posted
Japanese theme.. Kind of hard to explain. People always ask "what theme and background do you want" , and I always thought they were the same thing. Maybe I'll just reword it.

I'd just like to have some type of Japanese text in there somewhere. (Kind of like how you have the Japanese next to Aoshi)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...