Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]I have a certain special request for someone, if they could make me a simple banner with the name "YAVELA" on it with this [URL=http://www.vanguardsoh.com/images/Lycrist.jpg][b]picture[/b][/url]. Underneath it would read "Companionship is forever". That's about it except for the name on an avatar. I would love for it to be 80X100 pixels. All I'm really asking for is something different and creative. I would appreciate it SO much! Thank you. [/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE=cancer][IMG]http://i15.tinypic.com/47nmrkx.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i9.tinypic.com/481y8mc.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE][size=1]Omg <3 you cancer. You always do such an amazing job. Thankies ^^ *hugs to death* [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...