NashvilleDream Posted February 3, 2007 Posted February 3, 2007 It's not so much a banner or art request as it is blatant begging for a picture. I wasn't sure exactly where to post this and I figured my best bet was here... See, for Otakon, I'm cosplaying Tsunade But in order to do that one needs a costume and in order to make a costume one needs a picture and therein lies the problem. See, with all my searching, I can't seem to find a decent picture. So if someone could help It'd really, really appreciate it. Part of the issues, though definately not all of it, is finding a picture (or even two different halfway decent pictures) that shows the whole outfit and the symbol on the back, that isn't a fanart. Thanks to anyone who takes their time to fufill this request.
Retribution Posted February 3, 2007 Posted February 3, 2007 [size=1]Sorry, NashvilleDream, it's against the rules to post threads like these. If you're looking for an image and not requesting a customized image, kindly try [url=http://www.images.google.com][b]Google Images[/b][/url] or some other search engine. Feel free to contact a staff member if you need any further assistance. Thanks.[/size]
Recommended Posts