Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Can someone make me a FMA banner and av?i if its not too much trouble heres the pic for the banner and avatar... Thanks in advance

[url]http://mangaslove.manager.aceblog.fr/uploads/mangaslove_Zed_Mangas_02559%5B2%5D.jpg[/url]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Hey, Kenshin. :D

I know you PMed me a million times telling me you wanted me to make a banner out of Renji (who is good looking, btw). Anyway, I saw this and absolutely love Ed, so...

If it's okay, I'll get around to this one, unless you want me to do the Renji one. :D

Can I use another picture?

<3[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=Keyblade Wielder][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Hey, Kenshin. :D

I know you PMed me a million times telling me you wanted me to make a banner out of Renji (who is good looking, btw). Anyway, I saw this and absolutely love Ed, so...

If it's okay, I'll get around to this one, unless you want me to do the Renji one. :D

Can I use another picture?

<3[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]


No never speak to me again XD

Nah Im joking yeah it's fine if you want to use another pic of an FMA one thats fine.

Although a Renji one would be great as well.

Thanks.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Sorry it took me so long to make your Fullmetal set, Kenshin. I've been so busy that I haven't had enough time to do anything. :/

Anyway, here's my version. :]

[IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/Banners/FMAB.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/FMAA.png[/IMG]

Hope it's to your liking, my best friend. ;] Currently working on the Renji one, but don't know when it'll be done.

I promise I'll give it to you.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...