Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have had a new obsession with an anime called Kodomo No Omocha. So far, I have been able to find everything but good pics, and was wondering if anyone knew where any of those could be.
Posted
I like Kodomo No Omocha alot.:p And there is a very intergectic/crazy girl as one of the main characters. Some time she reminds me of me (if i was a cartoon)!:p :cross:
Posted
Dude, Childs Toy(Kodomo No Omocha) is a very funny and cool series! It's like, over 100 eps long, or thats what i've heard. But no one has all the series on any place I've gone to. That sucks!
Posted
102 episodes to be exact...................... can you watch that show!?!?! I love it:love: . Too bad I don't have the International Channel:bawl:.................. again....... can you watch Kodocha?
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
Never heard of it. On a scale from one through ten how good is it?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anime Elf [/i]
[B]I've seen like 3 epies. Does anyone know where I can find music videos for Kodomo No Omocha. [/B][/QUOTE]

I think you could find some music videos or videos of Kodomo No Omochaon either on Kazaa or Morpheus !!

:naughty: :therock: Peace!!:smirk: :mrt:
Posted
huh, sounds interesting. I think I'll look more into it...... doubt it would be on video though, I guess I'll hafta wait..... -__-
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]huh, sounds interesting. I think I'll look more into it...... doubt it would be on video though, I guess I'll hafta wait..... -__- [/B][/QUOTE]

There are more ways then one to get anime, i know the fastest and the best/free way!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...