Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was checking my old e-mail,and I got a yahoo greeting from someone:

I want to wish you a merry merry Christmas, and tons of presents :) I wish I could give you something too but well...One of the biggest presents I've got this year was you stepping in my life...You're really important to me and I hope you know that...I miss you...

now,ur thinkin,what's weird bout that?But...............................:nervous: ............................................................................................I DON'T KNOW WHO THIS PERSON IS!I HAVE NO IDEA!AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!Ok,well,has this kinda thing ever happened 2 u?
Posted
yeah...that's happened to me! lol :D

Though..it's weird...I used to get stalker emails and stuff....but i'm cynical and kept thinking it was someone playing a prank on me.

Never did find out who it was though..:(

Don't get email like that anymore.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
thats uncannily similar to something my (x) girlfriend said to me as in at first glance i thought it was the same (it might b, i cant find the old one).......gets even wierder.
Posted
I get email from people I don't know all the time. Feh, what can I say, the public can't resist me. ;)


[size=1](I'm j/k.... my ego is not [i]that[/i] inflated, lol)[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=red]Probbaly just the wrong address [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B][COLOR=red]Probbaly just the wrong address [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol,nope,it had my name at the top,to:lauren,yup,and then it was signed thommy
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...