OtakuBoards

Kingly Battles {M-V} [SPAR]

The Enemy

Indeed as the title proclaims, this is a spar. But an ordinary spar thread? Of coarse not, far from it.

The ancient flames of the past burn bright in the warriors of today. Men and women fight long and hard for what's right and just. They battle to their last breath for what they believe in. In the past many elite champions of justice and villains of chaos have battled minor wars with armies of anonymous foot soldiers. Finally the time has come, those who once sent forth men to fight for them will fight for themselves. They seek to prove why they are the emperors of their lands.

All the mightiest kings and lords have gathered to determine a true ruler for the world itself. Thousands of fights have had millions of deaths to find the single victor, and few have had the best of each nation battle one on one to decide the winning king. Eventually those of whom sent the armies realized this was the true way, but they did not trust any one man besides themselves to win for their country. And so, they went themselves. To thrust forth the one and only real lord, the many lords of the lands have come to one place, to fight for their right to rule.

The kings and emperors are have not earned their titles through pathetic bantering and diplomacy however, they have earned them through their own fighting skills. This battle was not one to be taken lightly, it was the single most important fight of recorded history...

SUM UP- Alrighty then, the lords, kings, emperors, rulers, and otherwise titles bosses of the many lands have all gathered in one area to fight it out themselves. Each one is a master of his or her style and technique.

[B][I]**RULES**[/I][/B]
[U]1. [/U] I know most of you just join for good stories or what not and fighting will get boring relatively fast for the general populace, so when and if you do get bored simply kill off your character. DO NOT: Just stop posting.

[U]2. [/U] Although this is a spar and really just made for fight scenes, as many people as want to may join, it is the ultimate battle royal.

[U]3.[/U] Do not kill of someone?s character without permission.

[U]4.[/U] It is a free for all every person for themselves, but if anyone wants to make an alliance go for it.

[U]5.[/U] Please be true to your style, fight as an actual master of that style would.

[U][I]!!Sign ups!![/I][/U]
[B]Name:

Appearance:

Fighting style:

Personality:[/B]

[B]Name:[/B] Akira Yuki (son of the lord of Teranian Province as he now surpasses his fathers fighting skills tho only 23)

[B]Age:[/B] 23

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Fighting style:[/B] [URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninjutsu]Ninpo Taijutsu (Ninjutsu)[/URL]

[B]Appearence:[/B][URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raven_%28Tekken%29]>>>Akira<<<[/URL] except he has a black gi on instead of white.

[B]Personality:[/B] Light hearted and always quick to smile when around people he knows but when out and about he looks like someone who wouldn't want to look at in the wrong way.

[B]Name: [/B] Ashen Kaizer

[B]Age:[/B]30

[B]Gender: [/B] Male

[B]Appearance:[/B][URL=http://membres.lycos.fr/lilolivier2/Jin_Kazama.jpg] Ashen[/URL]

[B]Fighting style:[/B] Mixed grappling arts. Judo, Jujitsu, and Hapki-Do mainly.

[B]Personality: [/B] An arrogant and snobby person all around, he believes he is the best foghter on the planet and has no doubts of him losing in this battle.

Name: Sinister "Grimm" McKnight

Appearance: [URL=http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/5295/sinjb7.png]Sinister[/URL]

Fighting style: Proficient in Karate and Jujitsu, also a Master Swordsman

Personality: Cruel and ruthless, known to have killed someone just by looking at him in the wrong way. He will turn your biggest dream into your darkest nightmare.

(If personality isnt good I'll have to edit it.)