FullMetalHughes Posted March 28, 2007 Posted March 28, 2007 Hey there guys, just wondering if anyone out there would help me. im looking to get a tattoo soon, and i have an idea of what i want. wondering if anyone would design a basis for the design im looking for someone to draw me a double headed snake, as in a head on each side of its body not the both on top, i want it so it entwines itself up my forearm. if anyone can help, i would be reaaaaalllyyyyy grateful, if not, no worries thanks
MadHatter Posted April 13, 2007 Posted April 13, 2007 Before you read on, I am not really an artist. *sighs* I can draw, but not much. I just wanted to say that your idea would make a very interesting tatoo even though you could do more with that idea. But, I hope you find someone who can put your idea on paper. I would love to see what they come up with. Good luck!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now