Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
.. well.. my.. left ear just stopped working.. this is scary..

i dont know if its an infection or not.. because my dad happens to be deaf in his left ear..

i havn't told him yet.. but i'm not sure what to ask or how to tell him..
Posted
My dad's deaf in his right ear I think it is. I poped a blown-up water bomb near him, and now his right ear isn't working.

Just tell your dad that you can't hear out of it. That's what I'd do, but then again, that's just me..... :rolleyes:
Posted
yeah,that's serious,u need to tell him and get to a doctor,how long has this been goin on?I get swimmers ear alot,and have trouble hearing,so it could b that,in that case,u'll have to take pennicilin and eardrops,but U NEED TO TELL HIM SOON!LIKE NOW!Every second counts,waiting's only gonna make it worse

note:If it's perminent,I'm sorry,and just b thankful it's not both ears:angel:
Posted
yeah, you should get that checked out asap. do you have any other symptoms (if they're gross, please don't go into detail :) )? that happened to me once & i thought it would just go away, but now i am partially deaf in that ear, which sucks b/c i am a musician.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]but now i am partially deaf in that ear, which sucks b/c i am a musician. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, that would suck. But I'd love to be a musician. :D :toothy: :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...