Skye Posted April 4, 2007 Posted April 4, 2007 [size=1][color=purple]All right then, people, here is where you ask questions and we discuss the RPG. Anything you want to know before we get started, just ask. Here is the link to the RPG thread... [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=56670]Sandman[/url] Hope this goes well![/size][/color]
Persona Posted April 6, 2007 Posted April 6, 2007 [SIZE=1][COLOR=Orange]Well I sure do have a few questions about the order of posting (Is there even an order?). As well as a posting limit (How many we post per day.), some rpgs have had that and all. Last but not least, do some characters know each other or these characters will all be strangers and meet by some chance? Hopefully Lapis, you're not getting a headache with my questions (lol).[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Skye Posted April 6, 2007 Author Posted April 6, 2007 [size=1][color=purple]No headache. ^_^ Okay, first: NO to posting order because there are some things that might go on at the same time as others and that would be difficult. YES on posting limit per day. I'm thinking, if it's even possible, 5 posts per person a day, unless I specify otherwise. I will give you a three day absence, unless you give me a reason why you're gone before hand, then I'll start trying to find you. :) The story must go on! As far as knowing people, go ahead! Leah knows Andrew, so why not other characters know each other? Just IM the person so you can work it out.[/size][/color]
Persona Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 [SIZE=1]Alright, that answers all my questions. Thank you very much, I think it's good that the majority don't know each other. This will keep our post more fun and suprising to see how our characters will react to one another. Can't wait for the rpg to begin.[/SIZE]
Skye Posted April 8, 2007 Author Posted April 8, 2007 [size=1][color=purple]Everyone, I am really sorry. I have a huge semester project due for an AP class on Tuesday and I am working my butt off. I have to postpone this for a few more days, maybe another week. I'm really sorry. Jayden[/size][/color]
Persona Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 [QUOTE=Lapis][size=1][color=purple]Everyone, I am really sorry. I have a huge semester project due for an AP class on Tuesday and I am working my butt off. I have to postpone this for a few more days, maybe another week. I'm really sorry. Jayden[/size][/color][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray]..No problem, I have my finals too (Sorta shrubbed that idea off!). So its understandable that the rpg won't start soon. I just hope the other players won't loose interest.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
sakazaki Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 [FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]Yeah, school's killing me with projects and homeworks too... It's alright, I can wait... very patiently...^^[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Ol' Fighter Posted April 11, 2007 Posted April 11, 2007 Sorry for the few days of my absence people I've had to work through Easter....but about my character being a lil' to strong don't worry he's basically a super relaxed guy leveling on the simple-minded...
Persona Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Well since the rpg is now up in the, Sqaure. I have made my first post, but I do hope it wasn't out of wack with the story line. If my post happens to be misguided or anything, please feel free to pm me or post it here. I also want to state, that my character does not attend the same school as the other characters. Originally, I did have Amy notice one of the characters (Which was the girl on the roof...she's on the roof?! Why not notice?lol). But then, I thought that it was better for the characters to each meet in a different way other than school. Like they say two is a couple three's a crowd (Some crap like that.). Somehow, I feel like I'm just babbling. [/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Skye Posted April 24, 2007 Author Posted April 24, 2007 [size=1][color=gold]I apologize immensly for how slow it's been. I have finals in a few weeks and it's driving me to distraction. I do have some news: there will be action. As soon as everyone maneuvers themselves to the park, Brier will make an entrance - and so will Sandman. ^_^ That's as much as I'm telling you for now... all will be revealed! Heh, joking, but I just wanted to give you warning. [b]EDIT:[/b] Everyone, I'm sorry, this will have to be postponed. I have finals coming up and I hardly have time for anything else. I will be back![/size][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now