Zhara Posted April 4, 2007 Posted April 4, 2007 [COLOR=gray][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=2]So, I've been gone for around seven months, and I have to say, I'm excited to be back. I highly doubt anyone knows who I am, seeing as how I wasn't that prolific even when I visited the OB daily, but I'm going to give everyone an update on my life, and maybe you guys could tell me what's been going on in the forum. ♦ Dumped the boyfriend of thirteen or so months, been with the new one for about six. [URL=http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/52292153/]Here he is, in full regalia.[/URL] ♦ Also, I made myself a Deviantart. [URL=http://zhara-nightshade.deviantart.com/]I've definitely improved.[/URL] ♦ I enlisted in the United States Air Force. ♦ Working on getting my driver's liscence. ♦ My eighteenth birthday is tomorrow! ♦ Fought with best friend, renewed friendship after two or three months. ♦ I have a Gaia account now! [URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowProfile&item=3044013]Woot[/URL] ♦ Watched 300 three times, then got the graphic novel I don't really know what else to say...I guess I'll add more stuff later as I think of it. [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
James Posted April 4, 2007 Posted April 4, 2007 [font=arial]Geeze, it's amazing how time flies. It makes me feel old! Nice to see you back though. We tend to encourage people to just join in with discussions rather than post intro threads, so I'll close this. But once again, welcome back to OB! [/font]
Recommended Posts