OtakuBoards

Literate--Roleplay--Literate(bwaha)

Guest xgigia_ragex

Guest xgigia_ragex
Well well well, if it isn't the funny guy!? Oh sorry -heh heh- I am looking for someone to start a literate roleplay with -hugs her uke yaoi doll- hopefully someone with experience in the...slasheh slasheh -does that thing where her eyebrows go up and down-. Well I really am in the mood for vampire...but I really roleplay almost anything, except for pokemon and other stuff like that -shivers- creeps me out...Well, message me if you are interested, or email me!

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Hey, [B]xgigia_ragex[/B], and welcome to the Adventure Square.

Before you post anything here, please read through the [B]Adventure Square Basics[/B], stickied to the top of the topic list. From there you'll learn what this section of OtakuBoards is meant for, as well as basic guidelines on how to post here. Also look into the other threads around here to see how things are done.

Also please use a language that makes sense around here, so that people can actually understand what you're trying to say, okay? Grammar is your friend. ;D

Because this game meets, well, none of the requirements we are looking for in a roleplaying game here, I'm going to have to close this thread now. For more questions, please contact me or any of the other staff by private messages.

Cheers!

[I]- Sandy[/I][/COLOR]